Thursday, May 16, 2019

GRADUATION DAY

One last graduation post, sharing the actual day because is was a hectic hazy whirlwind. I had two separate graduation ceremonies (yes 2!) to attend all in one day, so it felt a little rushed to get everyone and everything organized. But we did it. 
making restorations blog graduation day 1
First ceremony of the day was the more official one being held just by my dental school. This was the formal ceremony that mattered to be most, because this is where I was hooded with my doctorate degree. making restorations blog graduation day 2making restorations blog graduation day 3making restorations blog graduation day 4I have to hand it to Husband, who was my professional photographer for the day. As soon as I stepped outside the auditorium, he came running out behind me with camera and tripod in hand. I only had 30 minutes all together with my family before I had to head to the second ceremony, but we managed to get some great photos in.

Thanks again Tom 
making restorations blog graduation day 5
making restorations blog graduation day 6
love this candid below with my little sister 
making restorations blog graduation day 7
making restorations blog graduation day 8
perfect fountain photos with my in-laws and my parents
making restorations blog graduation day 7
making restorations blog graduation day 14
 And let's leave it to my grandma to embarrass me, never too old for pinched cheeks and kisses  
making restorations blog graduation day 15
making restorations blog graduation day 8
Can I just be honest for a moment here? If the second ceremony weren't mandatory, I absolutely would not have attended. We stood outside in thee sweltering heat for over an hour in professional clothes and black robes before being seated on the stadium green with the out of control undergrads. I'm just thankful I thought to change out my shoes from heels to flats in between the first auditorium ceremony and second stadium ceremony
making restorations blog graduation day 9
FINALLY walking into the stadium graduation ceremony 
making restorations blog graduation day 10
my sweet crew braving the heat in the stands 
making restorations blog graduation day 11
playing around at the main campus graduation 
making restorations blog graduation day 12
making restorations blog graduation day 13
And one last extra blurry extra sweaty photo to end the night, but smiling anyway because I'm so happy to be done and graduated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment