Monday, June 29, 2020

may 2020

May 2020 felt like more of the same with continued social distancing and quarantining. But also very different thanks to moving into our new place in a new city.  

Thankfully, I was able to return to my job full-time, but still not working nearly as much as I was before the pandemic. We did our best to fill our days in the meantime, but if I'm being honest, May blew by in a blur and was full of too much of the same routine. Like anyone else, I crave routine, but love shaking things up, which I normally do with adventures, day trips, and big vacations. But with the pandemic as it is, we felt safest staying close to home and cancelled a trip to South America. Looking to figure out some safe ways to shake up our routine next month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment