Friday, October 10, 2014

Burgundy Basics

Today marks the halfway point of the Fall semester. Woohoo! I just have to get through today's test on medical examining and four hours of class before Fall break officially begins. Then tomorrow, PJ and I are headed off to Boston to spend a week visiting with hubby. What better way to celebrate then by showing my happiness inside and out with a feel good outfit?



What I'm Wearing? 
Shirt: J Crew Factory [exact on sale]|| Pants: Talbots [similar]|| Shoes: Sole Society

This may sound a bit vain, but there are no words to describe how good I feel when wearing something new for the first time. But how could I feel any other way? This shirt is perfect. It's got embroidery that reminds me of lace (but is not quite as delicate), my favorite Fall color of burgundy, and it is incredibly soft. I love it so much that I'm thinking about picking it up in this color combo.









This weekend be sure to get outside and enjoy some of this beautiful Fall weather, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment