Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Fall is my favorite time of the year to cook because I love anything with squash, sweet potatoes, or pumpkin. I have made these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies three times this month already. They are delicious, yet super easy and quick so I thought I'd share my recipe.


Ingredients: Makes 15-20 cookies
1 cup chocolate chips (or as many as you want!)
1 cup flour 
1 small egg
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup sugar 
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup canola oil 
1tsp baking powder 
1tsp cinnamon 
1/2 tsp baking soda 
1/2 tsp nutmeg 
1/2tbsp vanilla extract

Ok ready for this easiness? Preheat the oven to 350. Mix all of your ingredients together and spoon about 1.5tbsp per cookie onto a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. The cookies themselves will remain soft, thanks to the pumpkin. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment