Saturday, October 31, 2015

October IS...

the best month of the year
October is full of changing leaves with every vibrant shade of orange and red and yellow
October is a month meant for all things pumpkin and all things cozy
October is a time for apple cider, but more importantly...homemade apple cider donuts

October is a month that I wish could last forever, especially when it is as good as this one
two October favorites♥♥♥
             L.L. Bean Boots & Salted Caramel Mochas 
A fun date night at the House of Blues meant being close enough to touch Bayley
And a little time spent pampering myself thanks to Lush bath bombs and a visit to the drybar 
These recaps force me to clean the photos off my phone at the end of every month. There only seemed to be two kinds of photos for October...
one being pictures of my boots with fallen leaves 
Did I mention how much I love these shoes?
and two is lots and lots of photos of a sleeping PJ 
october involved lots of healthy eats 
which is perfect to make up for trips to the Burger Shack and froyo covered in chocolate brownie pieces
more boots + leaves
pumpkin coffee and pumpkin beer makes for 
great mornings and even better nights…
and the only good part about October coming to a close is Halloween! We started off our celebrations a little early with a visit to 
there were more decorations than I've ever seen + zombies and real life witches. I can't imagine today's celebrations topping our Halloween in Salem, but we will certainly try

4 comments:

  1. October is the best and I'm so sad at how fast it flew by this year! Love your photos...boot + leaves pictures are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...way too fast. Glad someone likes boots + leaves photos. Every time I stop to take one, my husband cant believe how much I am into my shoes!

      Delete
  2. When we lived in the Northeast for 8 years or more we LOVED LL Bean AND The Salem Witch Festival - they were definitely some of our all-time faves. On another note, if you ever get the chance - look up Yankee Candle Factory - I think it's in Deerbrook, MA and is the NEATEST place ever. And don't worry, it's not just candles - they even have Santa's workshop in there along with a medieval area and home decor just to name a few! :) One year we were actually at LL Bean for New Year's Eve and they had all kinds of festivities outside the main store including hot chocolate stations, etc. It was fantastic and SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we lived in the Northeast for 8 years or more we LOVED LL Bean AND The Salem Witch Festival - they were definitely some of our all-time faves. On another note, if you ever get the chance - look up Yankee Candle Factory - I think it's in Deerbrook, MA and is the NEATEST place ever. And don't worry, it's not just candles - they even have Santa's workshop in there along with a medieval area and home decor just to name a few! :) One year we were actually at LL Bean for New Year's Eve and they had all kinds of festivities outside the main store including hot chocolate stations, etc. It was fantastic and SO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete