Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wanderlust Wednesday

One of my big hopes for this year is to share a bit more about traveling. I truly feel that getting out and seeing new places really puts life into perspective. Right now, Tom and I travel as much as our schedules and wallets will possibly allow. And this is something that will always be true for us. While I love recapping all of our trips, that is such a small portion of the journey. I really want to focus more energy into sharing the details of planning for travel because even a quick weekend trip may have involved countless hours of work beforehand. On that note, I've decided that every Wednesday this year, I will share more about the other aspects of travel…everything from travel tips to where to go to how to pay for it. I will be back next Wednesday with our long overdue recommendations on travel credit cards. 
"I believe it is in our nature to explore, to reach out into the unknown. The only true failure would be to not explore at all." 
-Ernest Shackleton

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! I've been posting more tips and tricks that go into travel, but I love having a specific day to post them. Maybe once I am finished recapping our wedding, i will join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved reading all or your travel tips. I normally recap our trips and then hate how much time passes by before our next trip recap. Meanwhile, we are doing all kinds of travel planning in between.

    ReplyDelete