Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Spring Shift

After seeing this dress on adorable Liz, I had to pick up this inexpensive linen shift. Depending on the accessories, this dress is perfect for just about everything…it's one of those comfy toss on dresses that you constantly reach for. Liz and I are shorties, so we both went with petite sizing. Other than that, our body types are completely different. It's always nice to see how the same piece works for different bodies, see how Liz wore it here
Between how much I love this linen dress and the fact that Old Navy is currently hosting a 30% sale, I will also be picking up this version of of dress in navy this weekend. Please tell me, I'm not the only person who buys variations of the exact same thing in multiple colors? 

6 comments:

  1. Girlfriend you are not alone in the mulitple variations of colors. I do that in all of my dresses! I did it with the Gap A Line Tee dress that I showed

    And you look absolutely amazing in this dress!!! I swear it's the perfect dress for petites! Shorties unite! And it works well with other body types too! A friend taller than me just bought in the coral as well and she loves it, and I think she's taller than 5'7" so she got it in the regular. I love these pearls, I never thought of pairing pearls but they look so good with yours! I love how we paired ours opposite, you had the lighter colored accessories and I had the black blazer, but either would work so well with this dress.

    I love the blue, it looks great too.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Liz

      thank you for admitting that you do this too. I totally went back for the blue one

      Delete
  2. I bought the dress in that color and I just didn't like how it looked on me. It looks SO GOOD on you and Liz though!!! I so wish it had worked out for me! I totally buy multiples in different colors and patterns when I really love something. You definitely need the blue one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. I'm not surprised to see so many people trying it though. It reminds me of something J Crew or Anthro would produce, but at much friendlier prices

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! It comes in navy too, which is worth checking out

      Delete