Thursday, September 29, 2016

feeling tempted: september clothing budget

I was feeling so tempted this month by all the fall sweaters and cozy scarves that are in stores now. I literally had to tell J Crew to stop sending me emails because I was working hard not to spend any money on clothes this month. We have a big adventure to the Pacific Northwest planned in October to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. I already know that I'm going to spend a ton next month picking up things for this trip. Luckily for me, I can call September a no-buy month. That's right, I spent $0 on clothes. Well actually, I did buy a few things, but I returned every single one of them. I swear. I was tempted to use up gift cards that I'm trying to save…I was tempted to spend the $$ that I've made selling clothes on ebay….and I was definitely tempted to dip into my yearly clothing budget. So thankful that I managed to avoid all of the above, which basically means that I can go on a spending spree for October. 

Budget for the Year: $1750 
September Spending: $0
remaining for the year: $590

No comments:

Post a Comment