Tuesday, December 10, 2019

holiday cards from christmas past

I know the idea of holiday cards may be an outdated one, but it's a tradition that I love. I think that it honestly comes from fond memories of helping my mother address cards every year. And once, I had my own little family, I couldn't wait to do the same. 

The first year that we got married, I couldn't wait to send out cards to family and friends. And now everyone expects them! Seriously, I've gotten phone calls before from loved ones asking where their holiday card was? Unfortunately, they may have to wait a little longer this year because there was a mix-up with our order and now I am oh so impatiently waiting for this year's card to arrive. But in the meantime, I've been enjoying going through christmas cards past. See more of our holiday cards in detail-links below. 

2018 
2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment