Tuesday, March 3, 2020

bee happy 🐝

The fact that it's a new month feels so refreshing. And I'm hoping that March will bring lots of big changes and adventure. In the meantime, I am focusing on finding happiness in the little moments.

Sometimes, I get so caught up in my desire to create an exceptional life that I forget to practice contentment and just be happy in the stage that I'm in. I want to make an effort to take more solace in the small moments like the perfect cup of coffee on a quiet morning, a good inspirational book, and of course, let's not forget-stumbling upon a wall mural that perfectly compliments your wardrobe. 
By the way, this entire outfit is basically from Target because who needs to shop anywhere else, when you can find stunning wardrobe pieces, toilet paper, and toothpaste all in the same place?
Pleated Skirt on clearance, also available in plus size  
Frye Boots-similar here
Bee Happy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment