Friday, February 28, 2020

friday favorites 02.28.20

hey hey friday!
Seriously could not be more excited to see an end to this week. It's been a really tough one with getting sick last weekend and carrying over into the week. But finally starting to feel better and looking forward to catching up on a few things and enjoying some time this weekend. 
But as proof that is hasn't all been bad, here are a few favorites from my week. 


New Duds
Seeing as I wear scrubs to work everyday, I don't really buy a whole lot of clothes, but realized that I've lost about 25 pounds since the summer and a lot of things are starting to look a bit dumpy on me because of the weight loss. 
Didn't want to overspend since I'm still losing weight, but picked up this window pane button-down shirt. I also grabbed this puffy top in both white and purple because I couldn't decide. And for the steal of the century, I bought these waterproof suede UGG boots for 60% off...coming in at just $55.  

Portugal 
I'm finally having some time to sit down and catch up with blogging some of the incredible travel adventures we've had. And this week, I finished up sharing all things related to our quick trip through the country of Portugal. We took advantage of a long layover in Lisbon and did a day trip to Sintra. Also, shared all the details of our Portugal budget

Goodbye February 
And last, but not least, I cannot believe that February has come to an end. This has been a really tough month in a lot of ways, so it has felt like forever. That's not to say that I'm not savoring all of the good in between moments, but I'm really happy to be moving forward into March. 
Happy Friday Friends! 

linking up with fridayfavorites//



No comments:

Post a Comment