Monday, July 9, 2018

a little life update

It's been awhile with having been out the country for the last week and a half. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the life changes happening right now. I will share some official posts on everything once I figure out where to start, but for now here's a little life update. 

First things first, I'm back from my dental mission trip in the Dominican Republic. I have so much to share from this, but in the meantime, there are glimpses on my Insta and Stories. I'm just a little bit sick and whole lot exhausted from working harder than I ever have in my whole life. I feel like crap now and am having trouble getting my week going, but it was the incredible experience of a lifetime that I would do again in a heartbeat. And while I was in the Dominican Republic, husband made a BIG move from Boston, Massachusetts to Norfolk, Virginia---just a mere two hours away from me. So no more expensive flights just to see my husband. No more going weeks and weeks before we get to meet in person. Heck, I could drive there right now if I wanted to. So at the very least, I will get to see him every weekend and that is a big deal for us after spending so many years far apart. Can't wait to share more about all of this, but for now I just couldn't wait since it's going to be such a big life change and adjustment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment