Friday, July 13, 2018

friday favorites 07.13.18

It may be Friday the 13th, but it feels like my lucky day for so many reasons. 

Dominican Republic Dental Mission Trip
I'm back from the beautiful Dominican Republic where I spent a week doing mission work, by providing dental care. The team I was on provided a whooping half a million dollars in free dental care to the people of the Dominican. It was an amazing experience, but exhausting. I feel like I'm finally starting to recover. Can't wait to blog more about this soon. In the meantime, check out my instastories

Moving!
It's finally happening! After spending the majority of our 10+ year relationship long distance, Tom and I are finally moving in together and living as a married couple. This is happening a year sooner than we expected so I couldn't be happier. I don't make the official move to our new place until September, but Husband moved there last week while I was in the Dominican. I finally get to go and see our new place today and see Tom for the weekend. 

All the Dentistry 
I literally did all the dentistry this week with finishing up an implant case and a denture/partial denture case. Also did several teeth extractions, restorations, and started another denture/partial denture case. Felt like a real dentist this week. 

linking up with fridayfavorites//

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until you said that. Congratulations on the move and it happening sooner than expected!! That is so exciting!! Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete