Saturday, August 4, 2018

just keep swimming

Feels like I barely have time to come up for air these days. Between moving to a new state, my international dental mission trip, and prepping for some pretty big things with grad school (more on all of this to come)-these last few weeks got away from me. 
If you asked us, the husband and I would both agree that this has been the busiest time yet for us both with graduate school. He finished, presented, and defended his PhD dissertation so is officially done! I've got a grad school graduate on my hands who starts a new job soon. And I’ve been meeting my graduation requirements while preparing to retake a portion of my licensing exam, which has been stressful terrifying. Basically, it has been pretty rough around here. We're both just trying to keep our heads above water for the next few weeks before we can head off and take a break together in a little tropical paradise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment