Saturday, April 12, 2014

Coral Mixer

Last night my dental school class got together with the medical students for a mixer. I was so tired that I thought about not going and just heading to bed early but I am so glad that I didn't. It was really nice to talk to the medical school students because they obviously understand what we are going through but it's not the exact same so you don't get stuck talking about school the whole time. I think I made some good connections with people that I'm hoping to get to know better. After the mixer, I headed to grab some food with a dental school friend. We were out pretty late but it was definitely worth it. Snapped some quick photos just before heading out.


The dress code was business casual, but it was being held at a bar so I aimed more for casual chic haha. 

What I wore? 
Blouse: Express 
Skirt: J Crew Daisy Lace in Poppy 
Shoes: Calvin Klein Wedges 
Necklace: Banana Republic



Purse: Ralph Lauren 
Nails: Essie exact
Bracelet: Exact

No comments:

Post a Comment