Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pseudo School Break



What I'm Wearing? 
Peacoat: Calvin Klein
Shirt: Tahari 
Skirt: Trendyland 
Tights & Purse: DKNY
Basically, my whole outfit is via TJMaxx


Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet
Watch: Steve Madden 
Boots: Clarks 



Unfortunately I was right about the cold weather here in Boston. It has actually been getting colder since I arrived. Even though it's cold and dreary with a threat of rain, life must go on. Husband has a exam today so we headed to his campus to get some studying done. Now that it's Tuesday I really need to start getting some work done myself or I will be paying for it when I get back to school. As much as I like to think that I'm on break, there really is no such thing because I am a full time dental student. I need to start prepping myself for the summer semester. The course work and practical skills development is about to get much more difficult and I want to be as ready as possible for the semester to come.

Nails: Essie Blanc 


No comments:

Post a Comment