Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pineapple Thief



During the warm weather, I live in outfits like this..flirty dresses and skirts with a cute pair of sandals. I wanted to be comfortable while I ran errands and studied so when the weather hit the 80s yesterday I was excited to wear this dress. It has been sitting in my closet for months since I bought it on clearance at the end of last summer (a mere $8!). I love the bits of green all over this dress. It reminds me of the crown of a pineapple-hints the obscure blog post title. And for those of you that recognized the reference  right away-you're awesome. 

What I'm Wearing? 
Dress: Target Xhilaration 
Purse: C Wonder similar
Shoes: Naturalizer 
Bangle: J Crew Factory 




I was super excited about finding this tree, something is definitely living in there. 


So I recently acquired this bag from C Wonder. Like many of my clothes, most of my purses are colorful or have some sort of pattern and I really wanted something that was going to be neutral and casual. I had originally thought about purchasing this bag but decided to go with this instead. It is going to be the perfect summer bag. I love that this purse has a subtle touch of gold and silver threading in it to add just a little something extra. C Wonder also offers monogramming on their bags and as a newlywed I am always happy to flaunt my new initials so I added them in bright pink. You didn't think I could do something too bland did you?  





No comments:

Post a Comment