Friday, November 7, 2014

Pattern Play with Polka Dots

We only have a handful of classes today and as it's Friday, I really was looking for something casual. I think I hit the nail on the head with this ensemble. These pants are probably pushing our dress code a bit, but I dressed it up with a polka dot blouse and a pearl necklace. 



What I'm Wearing? 
Blouse: Ann Taylor Outlet|| Sweater: Target [exact]||
Pants: DKNY [exact cut]|| Necklace: Banana Republic|| 
Shoes: Steve Madden [exact]




I've seen people wear different sized stripes together so I thought why not try the same thing with polka dots? I love how this looks. With the black on white and the white on black. Ha! 


Happy Friday!  

Linking up with Friday Fab Favorites 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the polka dots, you look cute. Thanks for linking up with FFF today:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete