Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Five!

With the end of my last full week of school before Thanksgiving break finally here, I thought that this would be a great time to reflect on all the good in my life right now and do a Friday Five so here goes...



1. Christmas is Coming Christmas is Coming! 
I know Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet, but Christmas prep is in full swing for me. I can barely contain my excitement, I love Christmas! Love it so much that I normally leave my decorations up for a few months at a time. No shame in admitting that. I live by myself and it makes me happy so it works. I am so looking forward to all the festivities and yummy foods and time with family! 

2. An A 
This morning we had our weekly exam. I have been feeling completely burnt out lately and a little overwhelmed so I wasn't expecting a super high grade on this one. Seriously, I'm so tired but somehow I managed to pull off an A. It's a nice little bonus and a good way to kick off the weekend. 

3. A Little Outlet Shopping 
Next Tuesday is my last day of class before Thanksgiving break, so with such a short week ahead there are no exams or practicals to to be had. That means this is going to be a free weekend. So a girlfriend and I are heading off to the outlets to do some Christmas shopping & purchase a few things for ourselves of course. 

4. A DIY Project 
I'm planning on using some of my free weekend to do a DIY project that I'm super excited about. Sorry, but for now I have to be vague, but I will reveal more when it's all finished! 

5. A Healthy Puppy 
I took the pup to the vet earlier in the week. And while he loves it there, it always stresses me out a bit. PJ is my first dog ever and we have encountered a few problems with him in the past. He used to break out all the time and his coat would look terrible. After a lot of testing, we finally found out 
that he is allergic to dust mites which means weekly bathes for him and lots of work for Momma. Those satellite ears that I adore make him prone to ear infections and he has even had a UTI. So I loved that his check-up went so well. They are happy with his weight, he got updated on his vaccines,  no heart worms, and a good fecal sample (TMI?). They even said that his teeth and gums are in great shape, as they should be since I brush them. He's a healthy happy boy and I'm grateful. 



Have a Great Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment