Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sweater Weather?

I should totally be freezing my butt off with no coat or tights on, but by the time I walked from my front door to my car, I realized it was time to ditch them both. I typically love autumn weather because it's so cool-not too hot and not too cold. But this year, each day is completely different from the next. Yesterday the high was 34 and today I don't even need a jacket. I'm beyond trying to figure this whole weather thing out. I'm just going to roll with it. 



What I'm Wearing? 
Dress: Gap [similar style]|| Scarf: via TJMaxx [similar]|| 
Watch: Fossil [exact]|| Nails: Essie [exact]||
Shoes: Jessica Simpson [this cuter version has bows]




Even though the weather fluctuates constantly, living in the South does have its advantages...like accidentally stumbling on beautiful spots like this one. 








Linking up with wiw

No comments:

Post a Comment