Tuesday, April 21, 2015

snapshots [4-21-15]

One of my favorite pieces to read from other bloggers are "Life Lately" posts. I find it so interesting to see all of the pieces that make up someone else's experience. You guys know that I love sharing snippets of my own life, so I thought that it would be fun to make this into a little series. Just another opportunity to appreciate the beauty of the small moments that turn into big occasions. On that note, here are just a few snippets from the past few days. 


Travel Goodies that I can't wait to try out! 
Next week Tom and I are headed off on a mini-cation during my term break. It feels like it's been forever since we've been on a real trip together. I can't wait to relax with this face mask and I'm already in love with this collapsable water bottle. It's the most ingenious thing ever! Why didn't I get one sooner? 

I am now 1000% sure that I don't want to be an orthodontist! I cannot wait until this module is over. My poor hands need a break from wire bending so that I can get a proper manicure! Regardless, I still felt like a badass when I finished this. 

The cutest Birchbox just showed up at my door thanks to a feature with the Rifle Paper Co. Can't wait to try out the bee venom and I'm already brainstorming ways to reuse this box. 

He called himself hiding from me, but bath-time won out again! 

Fun Sunnies (here) & my Favorite Starbucks Mug. 
These are a few of my favorite things! Both are cheering me up and helping me get through this week-only 3 practicals, a group presentation, and an exam away from Friday.

Last nights dinner was too delicious not to share! A big shout out to Monique over at the Ambitious Kitchen for the most delicious recipe of black bean, quinoa, and sweet potato stuffed peppers. Really wishing that there were leftovers for tonight, but I ate them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment