Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis: (n.) a profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism

Right now is a time in my life for profound changes. I'm transitioning from being a student to an actual doctor. I'm transitioning from an individualized mindset to realizing that others are counting on me. I'm moving towards a healthier more positive me. I'm changing into a better version of myself. 



My wardrobe is a form of self-expression so this dress is the perfect portrayal of my current life changes. 



The fit-and-flare style screams Spring. Yet, it's made with a fleece blend material that makes it ideal for cooler weather. I thought that it would be the perfect dress as we transition from Winter cold to the warmth and new growth associated with Spring.



What I'm Wearing? 
Dress: exact|| Cardigan: J Crew Factory
Sunnies: Kenneth Cole|| Hosiery: exact 
Trench Coat: New York & Company [similar
Necklace: J Crew [similar]||Bracelet: exact on sale
Wedges: exact 50% off





What are you wearing today and what does it say about you?

Linking up with WIW & thestylsihhousewife 

2 comments:

  1. Love that beautiful pink coat! The dress looks great on you, too. Congratulations on all your hard work. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany, I'm a big fan of trench coats in the Spring!

      Delete