Monday, December 28, 2015

a few notes on Blogmas...

Blogmas Day 28
This is the second year in a row that I decided to participate in Blogmas…a holiday post every day of the month. Every year when December rolls around, I announce that I'm not going to do blogmas. And other bloggers out there might understand why…there is big time commitment involved. And as a lifestyle blogger, it's not uncommon for one of my posts to have a few dozen {edited} photos. After all, my main motivation for keeping up with this little space is to document our lives. This way...all of those iPhone photos actually go some place and have a story tied to them too, one that can't be forgotten because I've taken the time to write it down. I was hesitant about doing Blogmas again this year, worried about whether or not I could think of interesting ideas and write quality posts. But we have been so busy this month that there has been no lack of material. 
While my posts seem to be showing up a little later each day, the quality of each one is something I'm pleased with. I've loved doing this. It's created accountability and really pushed me to document all that we have been doing. With only a couple of days of Blogmas left, I'm not tired of blogging the way I expected I would be. Instead, I'm renewed in my passion for this and excited about what's to come of this little space. This has been a great time for reflecting, thanks for indulging me. Be on the lookout because I have a few more favorites coming before the month ends. 

Follow along with Blogmas to see more holiday fun everyday this month

4 comments:

  1. I have the best of intentions when it comes to blogging every day challenges, but I always seem to fall short. That space in that photo is gorgeous! Beacon Hill? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're renewing your passion for blogging! It's so easy to get overwhelmed during the holidays and usually blogging is the first thing to go! Can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for you! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you've been able to blog every day in December!!! That courtyard is what Boston dreams are made of! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blogmas posts have been great! Every time I read one I think how great your pictures are AND how I could never come up with good enough post ideas every day for a month...especially with a specific theme throughout!

    ReplyDelete