Wednesday, December 30, 2015

the most wonderful time of the year

Blogmas Day 30 
Let's talk about this December shall we? What a month it was…
I love doing these monthly reviews, but in this case I'm not even sure where to begin. We filled this month up with the 12 dates of Christmas and spending Christmastime in the City...drinking hot cocoa, eating cookies, and blasting Christmas music. This is the way that December should be! 
and before it's over, I have to touch on my holiday favorites 
like our best Christmas Card yet
my parents even framed it…that's a sign of a good card  
another favorite was baking all the holiday treats
plus the unseasonably warm Boston weather = working off those holiday treats 
also does going iceskating count as a workout? 
I'm voting yes
another favorite…
having the best December weekend with Husband…I can't imagine one better than this baking even more treats because it's Christmas and there can never be too many cookies  or cupcakes, especially ones involving gingerbread
I still can't get over all these doors...
before we knew it, it was time to pack all the things 
AND
wrap up the gifts before heading home for Christmas 
we decided to drive South instead of flying which turned out to be the best decision because all the flights were cancelled from the East Coast Fog 
Surprisingly, our long drive {10 hours} went by fast. There was cold rainy weather outside, but inside there was good conversation, seat warmers, and a cute little lap warmer too! 
we spent Christmas with my inlaws this year…so good getting to spend time with them, especially when it involves playing our favorite strategy board game 
plus having the best holiday drinks 
and let's not forget all of the amazing food because my MIL is the best cook 
oh and the presents 
 this really is the most wonderful time of the year
and I'm already missing every bit of it
Follow along with Blogmas to see more holiday fun everyday this month

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas season! Loved looking at all your photos. Have a Happy New Year!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your holiday loungewear in that last picture! So cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete