Friday, December 21, 2018

friday favorites 12.20.18

Just 4 more sleeps until Christmas Day! Normally I would be totally freaking out with excitement, but mostly, I'm just sad that this season is going by way too fast. This week in particular just blew right on by. We spent the week visiting my parents and my in-laws to celebrate Christmas early, because as of today, we are traveling though Africa and Europe for the holidays! 

Spreading Holiday Cheer 
After sitting on our coffee table for weeks, we finally got our Christmas cards sent out. How they got delayed, I don't know. 🤷🏾 But they are now coming to a mailbox near you...just in time for Christmas. 

Rotations
I'm still touring through the state, visiting clinics to finish up these last few months of dental school. 
As you can see, I'm loving the team at my clinic, but it has been extra difficult to be on an away rotation for the holidays. Being 4 hours away has been rough and while I can go home on the weekend, making the 8 hour round trip over the  course of two days is a bit of a haul.  

A Special Christmas Gift 
It's become a tradition for us to take an annual Christmas trip. Last year was Iceland, the year before that was Mexico. This year, we are headed on our biggest trip yet with traveling through Morocco and Portugal. You can follow along with my insta stories to see what we're up to. 


Per usual, I hope that everyone is having an amazing week and has safe travels and a good holiday to look forward to. 
linking up with fridayfavorites//

No comments:

Post a Comment