Monday, May 5, 2014

Back & Refocused

Towards the end of the spring semester, I felt myself being bogged down. I just lost my motivation, but now I am back and more focused then ever. I just needed to remind myself of why I'm here and that while the workload feels never ending, dental school will not last forever. So I have set some new goals for the summer semester and I will be trying my best to stick to them. Just in time too because we start our cardio unit today, which I am looking forward to. Yes I am excited about the 8 hours of lecture that I have to sit through today. My school covers entire systems at once, so for today we will get an introduction to cardiac anatomy, histology, and pharmacology. Over the next few weeks we will go in more depth and then begin to focus more on the pathology.


No comments:

Post a Comment