Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Work-it-out Wednesday

Between the combination of working out regularly and eating clean, I have not only lost a little weight, but I'm feeling better as well. Unfortunately, I have been getting a little bored with my fitness routine lately, which makes me less interested in doing it. Instead of using this as an excuse to not exercise, I decided to use it as incentive to find something new to try. My solution is Hip Hop Abs by Shaun T. It's the same fitness guru responsible for Focus T25 and Insanity. 


The program has various exercise programs that start out with 30minutes and build in time and intensity. It's meant to be 6 days a week with one day of rest. That is not at all realistic for me because of my study schedule so instead of doing the program 6X a week for four weeks, I'm going to spread it out to 4X a week for 6weeks. I may or may not finish a little sooner depending on whether or not I can squeeze in more than 4 work outs a week, but for now with my busy study schedule this is plenty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment