Friday, May 16, 2014

TGIF: Green Pants & Leopard

It has been a really long week for me. On top of our first cardio exam, I had three graded projects due this week. I'm so glad that it's Friday because 5AM wake-ups with 1AM bed times get old fast. When I woke up to the rain and cooler temp this morning, I really just wanted to wear something that was going to be easy and comfy. I found these green pants in the back of my closet and I thought why not? Even though they are a hybrid material, I still classify them as jeans, which is really pushing the dress code. Today, however I just don't care. I did make an effort to dress the pants up though by wearing a ruched blouse and a structured blazer.  


What I'm wearing? 
Blouse: Express 
Blazer: Ann Taylor Outlet 
Pants: Old Navy  similar splurge
Shoes: Sam Edelman Exact
Watch: Steve Madden 






Hope you all have a Happy Friday! 



1 comment: