Saturday, June 21, 2014

Love of Lilly

You all know that I have been in summer mode for quite a while, but today is the first official day of summer, meaning that it's also National Wear Your Lilly Day. So today I'm taking advantage of that to share my love of all things Lilly. I realized that in the past couple of years, anytime I had a special occasion, Lilly Pulitzer was my outfit of choice. And because I couldn't just pick one outfit to showcase today, here are a few of my favorites. 


Lilly Pulitzer Maya Dress in Worth Blue May Flowers. Here I'm wearing it at a vineyard with my then fiancĂ© and now husband, wine tasting to make a selection for our wedding. 



Left: Lilly Pulitzer Evie Dress in the print True Navy Follow the Leader worn to a dental school event
Top Right: Lilly Pulitzer Terrence Top in Metallic Scallop Jacquard for my 25th Birthday Party 
Bottom Right: Lilly Pulitzer Pandora Dress in True Navy for my White Coat Ceremony


Here, I'm wearing one of my absolute favorite cuts and prints, the Lilly Pulitzer Aleesa Dress in Hotty Pink a Thing Called Love at my engagement photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment