Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dearest Fall

Dear Caramel Apple Spice, we seem to be meeting a lot lately. I couldn't be happier about that fact because you taste best this time of year. 

Dearest squash, you haven't gotten enough attention from me this season, but don't worry there is still plenty of time to change that. Butternut is my favorite, but I think I need more acorn and spaghetti squash in my life 


Dear leaves, it's hard to believe that you are withering because your new colors are so beautiful. I love the sound you make when you crinkle beneath my feet and I don't even mind that PJ insists on bringing you inside...my entryway is full of leaves.

Dear Pumpkins, thank you for tasting so yummy. You have such a unique flavor that you are just as delicious in sweet treats as you are in spicy dishes. 

Dear Frye Boots, you have no idea how much I missed you. Sorry for leaving you on the closet shelf for so long, but now our time has come. I will wear you every chance I get.  

Dearest Fall, thank you for this calm cool crisp air. I love you so, but it's getting chillier with each passing day. I feel you fading fast. Dearest Fall, please stay as long as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment