Friday, March 2, 2018

february 2018//

Happy March Dear Friends and Happy Friday! Before we jump into this next month, I want to say a proper goodbye to February. Because how can you not love this month of love?
making restorations February
mailing off all the love for Valentine's Day
making restorations February
including this very pink Valentine for my little sister with lots of treats like this
making restorations February
dear february, please don't go
making restorations February
puppy cuddles always making my day
making restorations February
cozy love day socks for the win! 
it's the little things in life that seem to brighten my day most. 
making restorations February
stress baking + stress eating = bffs
making restorations February
plus stealing away lots of moments this month with my true love
making restorations February
oh coffee, how I love you in every form 💋 ☕️ 😍
making restorations February
lots of museum dates this month thanks to celebrating a rainy Valentine's Day in Philly 
making restorations February
 speaking of Philadelphia, it was literally filled with the best meals 
making restorations February the prettiest flights landing over the city 
making restorations February
 the best city views 
making restorations February
and even better company 
I love that we were able to reunite for love day in the city where we first fell in love 
making restorations February
raspberry peach champagne pie hearts = the greatest idea I had this month
making restorations February
love my very photogenic Valentine 
making restorations February
started my first denture case this month, it's kind of a big deal  
making restorations February
almost as big of a deal as getting my rotation schedule for my final year of dental school 
making restorations February
anyone else feel compelled to take random selfies whenever you happen upon a full length mirror? 
making restorations February
just a bit of meal-prepping from the month, I've actually kind of been the worst with eating out a ton this month. oops!
making restorations February
finally ended the month with the husband coming to visit to celebrate his birthday 
making restorations February
making restorations February
I feel bad because the poor thing was so sick, but we did manage to do presents. And the pup and I nursed him back to health. 
making restorations February
in fact, sweet PJ never left his side
making restorations February
February was a rainy cold month around here that was filled up with so much warmth and love. I'm always amazed by how much gets packed into a month. I'm sorry to see this one go because it flew by too fast, but ready to see what all March has in store for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment