Wednesday, July 22, 2015

S.N.O.B.


Whenever Husband and I travel, we normally limit ourselves to one nice dinner out to help keep travel costs down. And during our last trip, Magnolia's was our choice. However, exceptions to any rule can always be made. So while in Charleston, we decided to indulge a bit more and Slightly North of Broad aka S.N.O.B. was definitely worth breaking the rules for. And every classy Southern girl knows that the best way to dress for dinner is with a little Lilly Pulitzer. 



A straw clutch and a good sandal....my summer staples 



What I'm Wearing 
 Lilly Pulitzer Amada Dress back in stock // 
Vineyard Vines Clutch-sold out [adorable option]// 


This dress has already sold out once before, which I can completely understand. The pattern is obviously gorgeous, but the bow tie in the back makes it irresistible. If you're interested, don't hesitate on this one
It may not be available for long. 



Linking up with Happiness at MidLife

9 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous as always. Those colors look great on you!!! I'm glad that you're able to enjoy those extra special moments with your husband that deviate from your original plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kish! I kind of love when a change of plans makes for a positive experience

      Delete
  2. LOVE the dress! The colors, the floral, the tie at the back...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mattie! I'm kind of obsessed with this dress. I'm finding myself looking for places to go where I can where it!

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress…and you picked the perfect backdrop to take a photograph! Love the clutch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your clutch! It's unique just like that dress. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful dress on you! It's always nice to do something nice while on vacation.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the bright colors on you!

    ReplyDelete