Tuesday, May 29, 2018

april 2018//

April was a good month as far as keeping things balanced goes. It started with a great adventure with the Husband spending Easter in New Orleans where we got the best glimpse of Mardi Gras and exploring the big easy! I was able to make it home to my parents twice, volunteered, and got of studying done throughout the month. 
makingrestorations 2018 April 1
Things picked up towards the end of April and got a little crazier with grad school, but I'm happy with how this month turned out. 
makingrestorations 2018 April 2
I put together some Easter basket goodies to send off to my little sister. I even filled her Easter eggs with a little spending cash.
makingrestorations 2018 April 3
signs of Spring showing up between all the rain we got this month 
makingrestorations 2018 April 4
la vie en Ros é = seeing life through rose-colored glasses
makingrestorations 2018 April 5
per usual, studying anywhere and everywhere that I can squeeze it in 
makingrestorations 2018 April 6
catching the sunset from the airport parking garage before I headed off on my late night flight 
makingrestorations 2018 April 7
Where would I be without my constant companion? 
makingrestorations 2018 April 8
 J'adore New Orleans!
makingrestorations 2018 April 9
trolleys and palm trees...what a beautiful sight to see 
makingrestorations 2018 April 10
makingrestorations 2018 April 11
Sunday morning bike ride through the city
makingrestorations 2018 April 12
Strolling past the prettiest classic homes..I love you New Orleans and would happily live in any of these 
makingrestorations 2018 April 13
Easter Sunday 
makingrestorations 2018 April 14
We could not have asked for a more perfect day
makingrestorations 2018 April 15
makingrestorations 2018 April 16
And it wouldn't be right to visit New Orleans without getting a glimpse of Mardi Gras 
makingrestorations 2018 April 17
makingrestorations 2018 April 18
Having a little too much fun on Bourbon Street! 
Love this colorful city. 
makingrestorations 2018 April 19
I'm sure you're wondering. And yes, there was plenty of work done this month too. I even spent a Saturday volunteering with this best crew! 
makingrestorations 2018 April 20
Excuse our tired faces, we started the day at 7:30AM on a Saturday (when we could be sleeping in) and pushed through 8 hours until we had seen every single patient and done extractions on all the bad teeth. 
makingrestorations 2018 April 21
makingrestorations 2018 April 22
Speaking of dentistry, I found some interesting dental relics to explore at the pharmacy museum.
makingrestorations 2018 April 23
Packing up to leave New Orleans was so depressing, but at least I got to stuff my suitcase with all the best souvenirs 
makingrestorations 2018 April 24
I even managed to bring home the perfect taste New Orleans. makingrestorations 2018 April 25makingrestorations 2018 April 26
Made it home twice this month. I did the 5 hour drive just to go home for the day on two separate occasions... 1.) to see my little sister play in her last lacrosse game and 2.) to help baby sister get ready for her senior prom. 
Lots of road-tripping for someone who hates driving, but worth it to be there for my sister.
makingrestorations 2018 April 27
Lots of lab work this month...this is for an immediate denture.
makingrestorations 2018 April 28
Ended the month on the best note possible with starting my last year of dental school on the very last day of April.
makingrestorations 2018 April 29
I'm so grateful for all of these beautiful moments to look back on in April, especially since May has turned out to be such a tough month. Thank goodness for so many wonderful memories made in April to help me get through and overcome.
💕 APRIL 

No comments:

Post a Comment