Saturday, May 9, 2015

JumpSuits and Sun Hats

Happy Saturday!
This past week was pretty great for me. I ended up with two days off of school. I spent that time studying, which meant there was less work for me to do this weekend. I don't get a whole lot of "me" time so this is a big deal. This weekend will be my last "free" weekend for a while so I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I spent the day in the city, including lunch with an old friend and I'm on my way home to spend Mother's Day with my family. 



This green jumpsuit is the epitomy of fun and every preppy girl knows that nothing goes better with green than a few pops of pink. 


JumpSuit: Lilly Pulitzer for Target [save vs. splurge]|| 
Cardigan: Gap [similar]|| Belt: J Crew||
Necklace: J Crew Factory|| Ring: Kate Spade||
Sandals: Audrey Brooke [similar]|| 
Hat: exact|| Purse: Kate Spade





Linking up with PumpsandPush-ups

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! All the fun colors are perfect together! This is my last free weekend for a while too, so I'm soaking it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mattie. I loved combining all of these colors together. My weekends are about to fill up with studying and making treatment plans for patients so yea. I hope you got some time to yourself too

      Delete