Monday, March 3, 2014

Morning!

Good Morning All! I have been up since 4:30AM today, but don't worry I went to bed early so I am fairly well rested and got in some studying before class today. I am in a particularly good mood this morning and I don't know why. Maybe it is the warm weather and I guess it doesn't hurt that I just found out that we don't have class from 10AM to 12PM, meaning that we only have 6hrs of lecture today instead of the usual 8hrs. Our faculty of course teach us anything dental related and we do have anatomy and histology professors on staff, but most of our basic science lecture material comes from the medical school faculty. There was a scheduling conflict so we have an extra 2 hrs free which I will be spending studying for our Wednesday exam. I have a feeling that this is going to be an especially productive day.


Shirt: Olive & Oak
Sweater: J Crew F. Claire Cardigan in Mustard
Skirt: J Crew F. Exploded Eyelet Mini in Navy (here)
Gray Tights: Your Guess is as good as mine
Boots: Frye Amelia



Also, be on the lookout for an Ulta Haul and a Travel Fund Budget Post later this week. And please check out the Budgeting Bloggers that have linked up with Franish for a February Clothing Budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment