Monday, March 10, 2014

What a Tease!

Like yesterday, today promises to hit the 70's but I am not getting my hopes up too much because this will be the warmest day of the week. In the past few weeks we have had these amazingly gorgeous weekends only to then endure a week of snow or rain. So now that it is warm again-I doubt that it is here to stay yet.




Dress: Forever 21 Textured Sheath Dress in Celadon
Necklace: J Crew Factory Cameo Chandelier
Sunnies: Target Mossimo 


I somehow managed to misplace my sunglasses while taking these photos. I have no idea how I did that. So yea I'm totally squinting and doing some "oh I am way to cool to look directly at the camera" shots.

Nails: Revlon Colorstay Buttercup 

Shoes: Bandolino Courteous Patent Pump
Sweater: J Crew Warmspun Crewneck Cardigan

Like everything else in my closet, I have heels in multiple colors. To me these pumps are the perfect shade of yellow because the nude undertone prevents them from being too loud. I bought these a while back, but I did see them this past weekend at DSW on clearance (in store-not online). Also, they are available here and here in multiple colors. I am loving these in the green because I think it more so resembles a mint color. And yes I have been known to buy the same thing in multiple colors. Haven't you noticed that I own like 8 J Crew Claire Cardigans?

No comments:

Post a Comment