Monday, March 9, 2015

SunRise!

I'm a morning person thru and thru. It's always so quiet and solitary first thing in the morning. I have the gym all to myself during my workouts and the peace of the morning makes for the perfect study time. By 10AM, I've accomplished more than some people will all day and I love that. But what I look forward to the most about my early mornings is getting to see the sun rise... such a beautiful sight to witness and it happens everyday! Why would you ever want to sleep through a sunrise?   


loving these reflective windows...


What I'm Wearing? 
Blouse: Verve Ami|| Cardigan: Gap [similar]|| 
Pants: Gap [similar style]|| Necklace: J Crew Factory [similar]||
 Bracelets: J Crew Factory & KJP [loving this version]|| 


Tote: J Crew [exact on sale]|| 
Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini [exact]



Have a positive and productive day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment