Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ikat + Pink

I'm in the process of moving for grad school. On top of multiple trips to Target and Home Depot, I've made several stops through my favorite antique spot to help find things for my new place. And this romper has been my go to for running errands in these hot summer days down South.
 I feel like it took forever for me to find a romper that flattered my body type and now I'm wearing it nonstop. I love this ikat pattern because it's modern and eye-catching, but still neutral. Plus, the v-neck and shorts length are just the right amount of conservative. You can pretty much find me in this romper every weekend. 

Romper // SunGlasses //Sandals: Micheal Kors {old}

2 comments:

  1. I adore that romper and it looks amazing on you! I need one with t-shirt sleeves instead of tank-style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that romper on you! I always have the same problem so I've yet to own one, but maybe I'll find one too. I always laugh to myself though thinking about having to take the whole thing down to use the restroom 😂

    ReplyDelete