Friday, July 22, 2016

summer bucket list 2016

This summer has gotten away from me. I'm realizing we're nearly half way through it already. We've been crossing things off my summer bucket list left and right without having shared it here. Ooops! This list is a bit ambitious, but hoping to get everything crossed off because so many of these are big desires. Some have been on my to-do list for years. I'll share which ones did/didn't get completed at the end of the summer, but for now, here's my list…..  

Canoe or Kayak the Charles River 

Take PJ to the Beach 

Go Camping in Acadia National Park

Bake a New Summer Dessert 

hike the green mountains in vermont and the white mountains in new hampshire 

Plan a Picnic 

SoWa Sundays aka Boston's Farmer's Market

Take a Ferry ride to Cape Cod or Nantucket or Both! 

Eat all the ice cream & gelato and don't feel guilty about it 

spend a day along Boston Harbor

visit a Botanical Garden

Learn to Make a Summer Cocktail

ride a Swan Boat in Boston Common 

climb Mt. Washington

go on a road trip

Harvard Stadium Run

take at least 3 day trips around new england

visit a new major city

2 comments:

  1. I think you still have plenty of summertime left! My parents are at Acadia National Park this week. They've sent us a bunch of pictures and it is GORGEOUS. It makes me want to plan a trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great list! Road tripping, cocktails and ice cream are all summer must-haves ;)

    ReplyDelete