Friday, August 10, 2018

friday favorites 08.10.18

This first full week of August has been a crazy good one that was so great to celebrate. 


Loft Apartment 
We have been loving our new loft apartment and the views from it (pictured above) are out of this world. It's a small place so we are having to downsize it, but worth it to be living downtown right on the water. We've been working on it bit by bit (when we have time), but I can't wait for it to just be done so that we can show it off. 

Doctorate Degrees 
Husband just finished up his PhD in finance and just PASSED this milestone exam that puts me that much closer to becoming a licensed dentist. It's kind of a big deal. 

Touring Tennessee 
Every summer, we like to camp and hike as much as possible. I really didn't think that we would even have time to do either this summer, but this passed weekend we squeezed in the most unexpected trip Touring Tennessee. Loved everything from our lakefront campsite to the most amazing waterfall hikes! 

Nordstorm Anniversary Sale 
If you can believe it, I've never participated in this sale, even though I'm a big fan of Nordstrom. This year, I picked up a few things for our new apartment including this and this for such good deals. Also, grabbed this sports coat for the Husband. We've never tried this brand before, but I've heard good things and he needs a whole new wardrobe for his new job since he finished his PhD last week! Also, picked up these boots for Fall as a treat for passing my exam. The boots weren't apart of the anniversary sale, I just wanted them :) 

Vacation Week 
Today is my last day of school before I have a week long break. Dental school is year-round so we only get two weeks off during the summer, one of which I spent volunteering. So this next week, Tom and I are taking off on a little international vacation as an early celebration to our five year anniversary next month. 

Happy Friday Everyone! 
linking up fridayfavorites//

No comments:

Post a Comment