Tuesday, February 27, 2018

january 2018//

If January was any indication of how this year will be, I am truly in for it. There were points in the month that felt so laid back and relaxed only to be overwhelmed and overworked the next. 
making restorations January 2018//
kicking off the new year with the best new calendar 
making restorations January 2018//
cheers to a new year and to my word for the year 
making restorations January 2018//
first adventure of 2018 = SNOW TUBING
making restorations January 2018//
making restorations January 2018//
making restorations January 2018//making restorations January 2018//
 baking these clean chocolate chip cookies that replace the flour and butter.
making restorations January 2018//
finally a treat that I don't have to feel guilty about 
making restorations January 2018//
feeling a little frustrated with dental school, but also happy to get back to my patients after the holiday break 
making restorations January 2018//
making restorations January 2018//
brunch dates are the best dates. 
Am I right?
making restorations January 2018//
winter naps 💕 
making restorations January 2018//
husband takes game night so seriously...I really should let him win every once in a while.
 loving this fun hair product I discovered that has something for everyone 
plus feeling like such as adult stocking up on cleaning supplies and stocking up on coffee 
making restorations January 2018//
winter road trips with this guy 
making restorations January 2018//
taking off for a long weekend spent with my little sister
making restorations January 2018//
I don't know about you, but sunrise flights wow me every time.
making restorations January 2018//
as if this month wasn't thrilling enough, filled it up with rollercoaster rides 
making restorations January 2018//
making restorations January 2018//
making restorations January 2018//
making restorations January 2018//
this really was the best sisters trip and a highlight of the month!
making restorations January 2018//
 practicing suturing 
making restorations January 2018//
 and practicing osseous (bone) surgery
making restorations January 2018//
have you guys tried these Starbucks two in one K-cups? They are a little pricier but taste just like a real latte.
making restorations January 2018//
feeding all the animals at giraffe ranch 
making restorations January 2018//
and getting the best care package from the husband that included lots of bath bombs
snow outside my window and palm trees outside my window.seriously, what a month?! 
making restorations January 2018//
literally in stitches over this crazy hectic month, or at least this 🍌 I sutured up is
making restorations January 2018//
January was a month full of healthier eating, snow-tubing, volunteering, baking, segwaying, studying, giraffe-feeding, suturing, and everything else in between. It was beyond busy, hence me sharing this recap so late. But I wouldn't trade any part of it. 

2 comments:

  1. What a jam packed month! Looked awesome. And I can't get over how cute you and your husband are. PS. my boyfriend definitely gifted me the same bath bomb hahaha. I remember all those little (seaweed??) pieces sinking to the bottom of the tub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really was the craziest month for so many reasons. The seaweed bath bomb is definitely one of my favorites, along with the avo bomb

      Delete