Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Work-It-Out Wednesday: Routine & Mini Haul

Gap was having a big sale  recently and I needed some breathable fitness tops, so I decided to pick up these from the GapFit Line. I normally buy fitness gear strictly from athletic brands, but now it seems that most normal stores have some form of fitness wear and these were cute that I decided to give them a try. 



Here are my workouts from the past week. Unfortunately, I'm finding that if I don't work out in the morning before school, chances are pretty high that I won't do anything at all. Every time that I try to convince myself that I will workout after school it never happens, so implementing regular exercise back into my routine has also meant getting up earlier. 

Thursday
Walked 2 miles 
Ab Routine

Friday
Jogged 1.5 miles 
Elliptical for 2 miles

Sunday 
Elliptical for 2 miles 
Ab Routine 

Tuesday
Walked 2 miles 
Jogged 1.5 miles  


No comments:

Post a Comment