Saturday, April 5, 2014

Flirty & Fun

I woke up this morning and decided that I needed some me time. So first thing I packed PJ into the car and we headed into the city. He got dropped off at doggie day care while I went to enjoy myself. I had a massage and then did one of my favorite things....thrifting. Yea I know I am such an old lady. I went to a few different antique shops and while I didn't find anything worth bringing home, I really enjoyed myself. Just getting lost amongst all the pieces, each with its own history is extremely comforting for me. It just makes my worries feel less significant. 

                            


Dress: Ultra Pink Tiered Lace via Kohl's
Sweater: J Crew Factory Always Cardigan here

Belt: Target
Purse: Duane Street Leather Messenger in Aqua via Anthropologie
Bracelets: Old Navy/Fossil 


Shoes: Vans Canvas 


Sunnies: Target Mossimo 

No comments:

Post a Comment