Thursday, May 22, 2014

Simplicity

I don't know any better way to describe today's outfit or how I'm feeling right now. We are only three weeks into our summer semester and I am a little overwhelmed. Last week we had our first cardio test and three graded assignments due. This week isn't any easier as we had another cardio exam, a graded project, and the first skills assessment of the summer. Yesterday's exam totally wiped me out, but I don't even have a moment to relax. While I'm keeping up and doing well, right about now I would really just love a little simplicity in my life.


What I'm Wearing? 
Dress: Old Navy 
Shoes: Calvin Klein 
Bracelet: Banana Republic 
Sunnies: Target 






Just so that I'm not ending this post on a bittersweet note and starting off the day on the wrong foot, here are some things that are going well in my not so simple life.

1. In just a few more days my amazing husband will be here with me! 
2. I'm down 4lbs and I just started a new workout plan that I'm having a lot of fun with. I will share more about this in next weeks Work-it-Out Wednesday. 
3. This weekend will be a three day weekend 


Thanks for Listening
XOXO Jazzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment