Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pops of White & Pattern Mixing

Yesterday, the husband and I decided to sleep in after Friday nights concert. Once up, we headed out to lunch and to check out some local shops. As I have been loving the Essie Blanc nail polish, I decided to plan my outfit around it with pops of white. 


What I'm Wearing? 
Shirt: Olive & Oak 
Necklace: J Crew Factory Similar
Jeans: Vigoss Similar
Shoes: Gap Exact


I think that the outfit worked out well. The pops of white made it possible to pattern mix. While the print on my blouse is very different from the polka dot pattern on shoes, the white in each makes it uniform. 






Best part of the day was sharing a black raspberry ice cream from J.P Licks. If you haven't heard of it, it's the Baskin Robbins of Boston, but it tastes much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment