Saturday, May 16, 2015

Navy Stripes & Dots

I was playing dress up in my closet the other day, while talking on the phone with Husband. I mentioned to him that I've been adding a lot of Navy to my closet lately. "It's one of my new favorite colors" I told him. Then Tom very politely pointed out that they are all my favorite colors. Well there's no denying that. But in the past, I'd always thought of navy as a neutral rather than a color. And I'm sure you guys have noticed that don't wear a whole lot of neutrals, I prefer to keep things colorful around here. But lately I've been viewing Navy as a color so I have been adding it to my closet more and more. It's deep and vibrant and bold. And I love it even more when it's incorporated into my favorite patterns of stripes and polka dots. 



What I'm Wearing? 
Dress: exact || Hat: souvenir from Canada|| 
Bracelet: KJP [loving this pearl version]|| 
Earrings: J Crew Factory [similar]|| 
Handbag: Kate Spade [leather version] ||
Wedges: Timberland [similar]


Blue Skies & Polka Dots
Saturdays were made for SunHats! 







Happy Weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress and those wedges! I find myself buying navy more than anything else! So much so that I've had to force myself to branch out and buy different colors!

    ReplyDelete