Friday, November 2, 2018

friday favorites 11.02.18

If you can't tell, I'm just a little bit excited that it's Friday! 

A minute to myself 
I've been so very much looking forward to this weekend. Why? Because I have absolutely no plans. It seems like every single weekend, we are swamped, but I have been trying my darnedest to keep my weekend free so I can have a chance to do a catch-up and a purge of my life. Sometimes you just need a minute to yourself to get your life together instead of barely hanging on every minute which has been my life lately.  

Halloween Things 
To say that we kept Halloween low key this year would be an understatement. We had a family medical emergency over Halloween weekend so we obviously chose to visit relatives. Then on Halloween night, we actually fell asleep at 7PM. Ha! We are literally right around the corner from downtown and all the happenings, yet we went to bed early. 

Emergency Root Canal
Y'all this has been an insane clinic week for me. And the stats don't lie. According to my clinic records, I have literally done more this week at the dental school than I ever have before. Most notable was kicking off the week an emergency root canal first thing Monday morning, which was terrifying and thrilling all at once. But let's just say that I am very much looking forward to hanging up my dental loupes for the week. 

linking up with fridayfavorites// 

No comments:

Post a Comment