Thursday, January 3, 2019

a NEW year & the LAST term of dental school

happy new year!
 I've had an exhausting 2019 already. We made it back from our trip through Europe & Africa just in time to ring in 2019. 
I spent the first of the year unpacking, doing laundry, and cleaning. Not the most fun way to the start the year, but so needed to get back into it and start the year off right. The next day, I woke up at 2AM in order to leave home and make it back to my away rotation by 8AM. And these first few days back at the dental clinic have been a mess. We have been short staffed with some of the staff still on vacation. And there have been lots of emergency appointments for people that developed problems over the holiday. But I don't even care, because this NEW year has brought the LAST term of dental school. The very last one. So I'm just smiling through it all knowing that at the end is so near, and with it comes a diploma for my doctorate degree. 

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing news and I'm so excited for you! I'm starting my last semester of grad school next week and I'm so glad it will be over soon!

    ReplyDelete