Friday, January 4, 2019

friday favorites 01.04.19

Happy first Friday of the New Year! This week alone has already shown me what I'm in store for in 2019. Here are some major highlights...

Christmas by Camelback 
In case you missed it, we did Christmas by Camelback with spending the holiday traveling through the Sahara Desert in Africa! I'm am loving that we have been together for 10+ years and the adventures seem to be never-ending. It's fun to be doing things like this now while we are young and can still make the time. Can't to share more from this adventure. 

Transitions
I spent the week coming back a trip through Europe & Africa, adjusting to the time changes, and jumping right back into it with work at the dental clinic. It's been a hectic week with all these transitions, but I am definitely not complaining. This week has been a magical whirlwind from traveling with my husband to living out my dream job-it could not have gone better. 

a New year and the Last term of dental school
You guys, 2019 will be my year. It is the year I will graduate from dental school and I couldn't be more ecstatic about it. It felt so different to return to the clinic after this break, knowing that this is it. In just a few more months I will be a dentist. 

I am so very grateful for what 2019 has already brought to me this year, but after this crazy hectic week, I'm very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend to catch-up on all the things. 
linking up with fridayfavorites// 

No comments:

Post a Comment