Sunday, June 15, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend

This weekend has been extremely busy, but also very fun. I'll share more with you on Monday, but for now I wanted to post an OOTD showcasing some casual wear. I spent the morning cleaning my apartment and the afternoon running errands. Now, I'm off to school to study and practice crown preps in lab. Thankfully, on the weekends we can wear whatever we want as the only people really there are the students. 

Shirt/Bangle: J Crew Factory// Shorts: American Eagle// Earrings: Kate Spade// Sandals: Gap




One of the things that I did do this weekend was get my highlights redone, this time in a lighter shade so that they are more noticeable. I'm loving how they turned out. In hindsight, I probably should have worn make-up today if I was going to take a close up photo. Oh well, at least my hair looks nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment